[nagdu] Bi Bis comment

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Jun 23 14:07:06 UTC 2012

I had a kid in the grocery store do something similar last week.  He was
wound up about the dog in the store.  His parents gave him the skinny on
that bit.  Then he decided I wasn't really blind.  He comes up and looks
at me and confirms his earlier decision.  So it's official, I'm no
longer blind.   I was amused by the whole episode, but had it been an
adult I think I would have found it exceptionally rude.

Julie