[nagdu] Picking up the busy busy when you've parked your dog. lol

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Jun 23 22:23:59 UTC 2012

Steve,

Could a person request a reasonable accommodation from the city of not
picking up after their service dog if they were physically unable to,
say from some sort of orthopedic disability?
If a reasonable accommodation could be requested like this, I think it
would completely negate city ordinances that involve broad groups of
people who may or may not actually need the exemption.

Julie