[nagdu] Pilot Dogs training

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Jun 24 01:31:08 UTC 2012

Julie, that could be correct.  I do know that my trainer trained Holly.  I
am pretty sure they are taught pretty specifically.  I do aggree that they
can be flexible with some of it though.  For example, sence I'm a really
competent traveler we did experiments with greated bridges and really hairy
intersections.  Others didn't necessarily do them because they weren't
daring enough or something.  Personally, I like the flexibility and it
teaches us how easy it is to train our dogs to do new things if that's what
we want.