[nagdu] City Ordinances in regards to dog waste - Examples

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 24 03:28:14 UTC 2012

Hi, Dailyah,
When I get a chance, I'll read further more, but this is a great discussion.
We can all exchange ideas or suggestions and learn from one another's experiences.
I may have to dig up the city ordinance code in my area as far as the requirements of picking up.
Sadly, we do have people who don't clean up and it isn't pleasant stepping in it either.
Stuff like this really can make many think upon the brain storming.
*Smiles*
Bibi