[nagdu] Question about puppy raisers

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 03:49:47 UTC 2012

I for one am eternally grateful for my puppy raisers. I am friends
with them on facebook, and while we might not directly communicate a
whole lot, they see my posts, and all the pics of Stockard and stories
of her life. I know they are eternally grateful that they can still
see how she is doing. I also am part of GDB's puppy raising club here
in Texas, so I know first hand, that raisers love keeping in contact
with handlers. But if the handlers don't choose to remain in contact,
the raisers understand. As a grad, and I speak for all my friends, we
appreciate everything puppy raisers do. I know that people like
Stockard's raisers, like the raisers in my club, and like you, are a
significant reason why I can have Stockard. I could never have such a
wonderful, trust worthy, loving guide without people like you. Never
fear, puppy raisers contributions will never go forgotten or
unremembered. We as guide dog handlers love you guys.
Laurel and Stockard