[nagdu] Caroline is retiring

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Thu Mar 1 07:08:01 UTC 2012

Hi Shannon,

I'm sorry you're in the process of working up to eventually retireing your
Caroline dog. And I know that's not a easy thing to have to do but it will
need to be done. At least you're in the process of applying for another
successor dog at GDF. I'm also sorry to hear that you can't keep Caroline
after she retires. But I'm glad she can go and live with your Aunt in
Michigan and be well taken care of and loved.  And I'm glad you'll be able
to see how she's doing from your Aunt. Good luck with the application
process for applying for another seccessor dog And good luck with easen
Caroline into retirement. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper