[nagdu] dorm room

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 05:54:34 UTC 2012

I shared a dorm room with my dog in my freshman year of college.  It
was normally a room for two though, so it was probably a little bigger
than your single room.  I had my bed raised off the floor a little
bit, so Brie's dogbed fit right under it.  All her toys and bones also
lived under my bed.  That was like her sanctuary.  For exercise, we
were able to go to my dad's house so she could run , and once we even
closed the doors at each end of the hall at the dorm and through a
tennis ball for her.  She liked that very much.  My dog can get out
energy in a small space, so I don't think she minded my dorm room or
the small apartment we currently live in.