[nagdu] fold up porta crates

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Mar 2 06:59:19 UTC 2012

As you probably guessed from a comment in a prior message, Lexia's crate is
not that big. It is not too much bigger than she is when she lays down in
it. This is fine, though, as I rarely ever have to put her in it, and, when
I do, it is not for very long. I put her in it when someone new is coming to
my room because I still need to teach her that not everyone is there to see
her. When people come to my dorm room, she grabs one of her toys (there's
usually three of them laying around) and takes it to the person.

Nicole and bouncy Lexia