[nagdu] taking the day off?

Ava Foster avapup.7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 20:36:09 UTC 2012

Based on my experience with ( pet ) poodles, they like and seem to
thrive on challenges. Does Princess get to do anything that might take
her a lot of thougt, or travel new routes? I know my guide, Jet, hated
walking the same route daily. She got to the point once where once she
realized where we were going ( same path as every day ) she would
stop. Just stop and either look around or toward home! Walking
different ways and finding some fun, challenging work for her always
made such a difference, even if she wasn't a poodle. She almost needed
to go to places where she could show off her skills LOL dont know if
that's helpful! Ava and Cocoa