[nagdu] Urgent Advice Requested

Meghan Whalen mewhalen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 01:23:15 UTC 2012

So glad you figure dout the source of the issue!

 From a similar experience, I wonder if he is not getting enough fiber?
I had the same thing happen with my last guide, and I just had to put a
little bit of canned pumpkin on her food each morning and then she was
just fine.  I don't know if the hospital gave any suggestions, but that
may be one option for preventing the two of you from having to go
through this again.  Good luck and do keep us posted.

Best,
Meghan