[nagdu] anal glands

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 5 02:32:43 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
After reading some of the replies in regards of anal glands, I've had to really start paying more attention on making sure that Odie's anal glands get checked by the vet during physical exams in the past.
Although he's never and an infection in that area, it didn't hurt to have the vet check them anyway.
When I did take him in for an examination one time, Doctor Kean suspected one of the anl glands was backed up, so she had to express it.
I still kept an eye on it for some time.
I've had to go the route of using canned pumpkin as well as the unsweetend canned pumpkin pie filling, but all of that happened when he developed a serious case of inheesions.
That was scary for me at least but I was glad the problem was caught immediately.
I learn more each day reading on messages when anal glands are mentioned and figure to continuously pay more attention upon being mindful of my partner.
*Smiles*
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf