[nagdu] Embarrassing Guide Dog Handlers

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 07:01:13 UTC 2012

Anise had her first accident the other day, but it was mainly my
fault. We had been traveling on the train quite a distance and I had
missed her relieving time by like an hour and a half and as soon as we
got out of the car she peed on my shoe. Lol! I wasn't upset  because I
knew it was my fault. Poor baby. But I would never allow for Anise to
continue having accidents.