[nagdu] Embarrassing Guide Dog Handlers

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 19:06:58 UTC 2012

William,

Just a quick reminder to be non-judgemental. Your not aware of the whole
situation. I am sure there are issues that we are not aware of when it comes
to this situation. But this does not mean that the handler is an "idiot" or
that his or her dog needs to be taken away. Please lets think about the
comments we write in emails before we send them.

Marsha, moderator