[nagdu] o/t was a man walks into a bar / reminder of travel and tourism meeting with Mark Jones of Disney Parks Monday, March 26 at 8pm

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 10 16:41:11 UTC 2012

Thank you.
For those that do not know I am also President of our Travel and Tourism Division.
Been very busy with that division, trying to make it as strong and motivating as the NAGDU Division
Just a friendly reminder and I know Margo and I think David Andrews posted this.
We have a monthly conference call opened to all, this month we are having Mark Jones from Disney Parks. His full title is Manager, Domestic Services for Guests with DisabilitiesDisneyland Resort & Walt Disney World Resort
He was not the one who was at our Convention in Orlando last year, but Disney has been working very hard on issues with there services for disabilities.
The conference call starts 8pm Eastern on Monday, March 26th, 2012
So he has some exciting news about somethings, and wants to share them with us.
I know there are a lot of questions for guide dog users and others a like.
I am asking that since the conference call service is not limited, but we do get a lot of dropped calls should it be to large.  That people will be so kind to e-mail me questions for him, and Mary Donahue our Secretary is taking notes as well as we will record the meeting for our website.
Very excited to be working with Disney.
Thank you.
Cheryl Echevarria
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!