[nagdu] Don't eat the cat toys doggy please.

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Mar 11 00:08:17 UTC 2012

    This is the only thing that I can think of. Leave the toys out close to
the dog. If the dog goes for them, correct the dog and show him/her the dog
toys and try to direct the dog to the dog toys instead. If the dog learns
that he/she gets a correction for going after the cat toys, the dog should
leave them alone. Also, you can try to find dog toys that are more enticing
than the cat toys.