[nagdu] Need help-the passing of a guide dog

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 12:16:40 UTC 2012

Suzy,Mardi here. I recently loss my retired guide dog Nala. It is still
hard for me to think about her without tearing up.Her death was very sudden
and very unexpected.Fine one minute, gone the next. I lost my first guide
unexpectedly also, but at least I knew she was sick. With Nala, she never
showed any symptoms of the tumor that burst and killed her. I also foster
dogs for the Tucson Siberian Husky Rescue. We have lost 3 of our rescue
dogs and I feel just as bad for them as I do about my own dogs. That said,
It is never easy to loose the animals we love.We must take the time to
grieve for them. I have the ashes of my dogs in a special place in my
living room. I have their pictures. I have their memories.Take the time to
grieve for your lost guide and pets. You loved them and they will not be
forgotten.Remember that they loved you also.We must remember that they are
gifts given to us only for a short time, but in that short time,they made
our lives better because they were with us. My heart goes out to you in
your time of grief.Love the guide you still have just a little bit more
each day, and that dog will help to heal you. Wishing you PEACE.
Sincerely, Mardi

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/