[nagdu] Health Problems

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 01:12:59 UTC 2012

Cindy,
When I was at training, they asked for a stool sample. After the results
came in, they began to give her little round pills. I asked them what they
were for, and I don't remember what they said, but something about dogs get
it from being in the kennel sometimes and that Princess had it. We gave her
the pills for about a week which is how long I have to put the powder stuff
in her food for. She didn't like the pills much so we had to use cheese
balls. Hopefully the powder won't be an issue...
O yes, I'm still pushing for the walking faster by rewarding her when she
does go fast. When she goes slow, well there's nothing I can do to get her
to move along, but I am planning to ask Pilot about it.
Princess is always distracted and I find myself calling for her attention
constantly. The times she runs me in to things is at night, when I have no
vision at all. I think she gets used to when I have a little vision and
doesn't always move me out of danger. I am still doing technology training
and there is also o&m and other training as a part of the living skills
center. I've decided to use a sleep shade for all my mobility lessons from
now on and see if this will make any difference...