[nagdu] cooperation vs. force

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Mon Mar 12 01:29:24 UTC 2012

Hi Julie,
Definitely makes sense to me, and I agree with your sentiments.  My feeling
is that my dog and I are a team, and sometimes I can't always be the alpha
female.  Sometimes my dog needs to be that alpha male, and has every right
to be.  I always tell people, it's the sum of the team, not just any given
individual.  Hope I make sense, and good for you for that mindset.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua