[nagdu] new member

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Mar 12 12:45:09 UTC 2012

It feels ssort of like soft terrier fur.  My little dog who is also a poodle
cross feels more like a poodle than Holly does!  Hollys tail however feels
like that of a lab.  Now that she has had a haircut, Holly and for that
matter Pez both feel like soft velvet!  The weather is unusually warm up
here as well, but, who's complaining!  What city are you in down in
Carolina?