[nagdu] was: Ownership of guide dog. is: retirement

Ava Foster avapup.7 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 03:55:22 UTC 2012

The only reason my first guide, Jet, had to have an immediate + full
retirement is because she developed hormone-related incontinence ( the
kind common to spayed female dogs ), and the herbal remedy ( I tried
several ) stopped working; she was deathly allergic to Proin, and
barely could tolerate a very small dose of DES, so those werent so
helpful. So she had to stop working in public very suddenly,
unfortunately. But she lived a happy retirement at home for years! Ava