[nagdu] Ownership of guide dog

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Thu Mar 15 02:19:00 UTC 2012

Hi Cindy
Actually I think you agree with me.  I don't like the idea of a dog
being returned just because it is under 5 if the handler dies or is not
able to work the dog as a guide.  I realize maybe someone else could
benefit from the guide but the dog is not just a piece of equipment.  If
people have issues about returning equipment for closure reasons, how
much harder to be forced to return the dog because of health or loss of
life.  I agree with Marion's wife Mary that I would just have to pray I
would not die or get sick prior to the dog turning 5 years old.
Probably would not happen, but I will have to think seriously about this
before applying in a few years.  I really like GDF other than that issue.
Brenda