[nagdu] Ownership of guide dog

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Thu Mar 15 14:23:14 UTC 2012

Cindy, At least you had the choice to return him as you were the full
owner.

Seems to me that I could swallow waiting one to two years for full
ownership if there were no further requirements (paternalistic that that
may be).

Does anyone know if the schools that do not grant immediate ownership
also have a requirement that a guide must be returned under certain
circumstances?  Is it a choice or a requirement?

Glad I have time to learn from this list and sort everything out.
Brenda