[nagdu] concrete tips

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 00:07:18 UTC 2012

I think that it is a good idea to keep your dog in the habbit of using
different kinds of grounds just in case but no matter the reason why
Hannah is having her dog go on concreet, even though she did say it
was because her dog will not go on the grass while it is wet and mushy
from the rain, my advice for now is to just try to find a spot under a
tree or something. Maybe in the fewture you can put something over a
patch of grass when it is going to rain to help shelter it from
getting soggie? But I still think it is a good idea to keep them in
the habbit of using all kind of ground. Maybe putting something over
the grass like wood chips for now/ You can get a bag cheep at the
store for hamster cages.

On 3/15/12, Cindy Ray <cindyray at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why do you want to change it back if you changed it in the first place to
> grass? I don't get it.
>
> Not meaning to sound mean, but I have to wonder.
>
> Cindy
>
> On Mar 15, 2012, at 6:48 PM, Hannah Chadwick wrote:
>
>> Hey list,
>> I didn't think this would happen, but it did. It's been raining here a lot
>> and the grass patches are very mushy. I've been releaving Princess on
>> grass
>> since we got back, and now she won't go on concrete. It's been quite
>> frustrating because I've been trying to have her go on concrete for the
>> last
>> couple of days and she refuses. I take her out on the concrete quite
>> often,
>> but haven't gotten any results. The last couple of nights I finally took
>> her
>> on grass even though it was very muddy because I didn't want her to have
>> any
>> accidents in the middle of the night. So do any of you have any advice as
>> how I can get her to go on concrete?
>> All the best, Hannah

Lea Williams

Phone;