[nagdu] concrete tips

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Fri Mar 16 00:55:13 UTC 2012

Hannah,
You might try putting down landscaping bark or some type of landscaping
material so she believes the ground is more solid under her, but yet giving
her the texture she is probably looking for.  Just a thought.  Gravel might
be another option if you h ave an area you could designate for any of these.

HTH,
Steve