[nagdu] bad handlers

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 16:12:05 UTC 2012

Rox, I think you've made a good point. There are some dogs that can handle the petting better than others. Some of them just get all mushy about it and want to blow off the fact that they are in harness. Those probably you need to work with to get them not to do that; if they get so they will stop acting silly about it, then good. If not, maybe you would want to give a lot of thought to whether or not you want the dog petted while in harness. But still, if we are responsible handlers, ptting or not when in harness won't make a difference. If we aren't responsible handlers, there will be bigger fish to fry than whether the dog is being petted in harness.

Cindy