[nagdu] State & Federal Service Dog Laws

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 20 18:37:42 UTC 2012

Sharonda,
    FYI, attached to this message are the new implementing regulations
concerning service dogs that took effect March 15, 2011. As for your state
statutes, a good place to begin is on our website

http://www.nagdu.org

Click on "Guide Dog Legislation", then "United States", and find your state
in the list. You might find we have the actual text of your state's law. If
not, we should at least have the summary of the law, along with the statute
number. With this information, you can go to your state's website and find
the text of the law. If we do not have the actual text and you find it on
the state's website, please send it to me so we can add it to the ones we do
have. If you need any help on this, please let me know.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala