[nagdu] Question about the Ins and Outs of the Seeing Eye

keri wvucountrygirl729 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 17:56:57 UTC 2012

Ok I'll reply to this. It is good and important you do find the right school
for you. I'm currently going through the seeing eye application process. I
like the way seeing eye structures their program, and the after services
they can provide as well. I visited the campus when I took part in the Sesy
program that they offer to high school students when I was a senior. I got
to meet some of the instructors, and some of their dogs. I also got to see
what the campus was like. this really helped in my decition.
keri

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to
say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak
my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there
is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to
receive it."
--Ivan Panin

Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it
back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.