[nagdu] recheck for Giardia?

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 01:45:54 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I asked this on another list, but I thought I'd ask it here as well.
Tomorrow, Motley has to go to the vet for an exam so Pilot Dogs can see how
he is doing healthwise.

\We just came home from Pilot two weeks ago, and while we were there, he was
positive for Giardia and was treated for it.

Would it be smart for me to have him rechecked? If so, how fresh does the
stool sample need to be in order to get the results we need? Also, if the
vet takes the sample himself, how does it work?

Thanks,

Chantel and Motley