[nagdu] naughty labra wolf

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 27 07:39:54 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Yesterday, Odie decided to be a naughty labra wolf.
While the technition was here in the apartment trying to figure out some trouble and minor things with Comcast Services, the four-legged furry kid decided to be a show off and behave inappropriately.
Prt of it was Odie's food was still on the counter, finishing up soaking.
I wanted to wait until the tech was done kneeling on the floor in front of the television cart so crazy labrador wouldn't just boldly run him over.
After the worker got up and worked his way into the living room to replace other council wires, I then went ahead with putting the bowl of dog food down on the elevated stand.
Odie went out to his stand and ate his food.
Guess he'll definitely be put on tie down the next time, but only if he begins acting up and his crazy labra wolf behavior is extreme.
I came up with labra wolf as he eats and behaves like his wolf cousin out in the wild.
Maybe his name out to be Hoover as he does hoover his food down.
He's definitely a human kid, but with a thick shiny jet black fur coat, large head, four legs and a long tail.
Odie prefers to be treated like a real human kid and it's remained that way from the beginning until the end.
His middle name "food" suits him well as he's always thinking about his stomach.
Still, Dale and I love him and enjoy his company as apart of the family.
*Smiles*
I'm sure some on all lists I'm on will ask me why I soak Odie's food.
Answer: Odie was born with a birth defect where the throat muscles are larger than on a normal throat, making it dificult for the dog to swallow.
I had him on Iams chicken and rice wet canned food for a couple of years, but it started tearing up his stomach as there is real corn in it.
We did find another wet canned food which was reduced fat chicken and rice for seniors that was made by Eukanuba.
Sadly, Prockter and Gamble took over Eukanuba and that canned food was no longer made.
Back to square one I ended, but eventually finding the right food for him, it all turned out to be well.
Regardless, I didn't believe in giving up on him that fast and he stayed my partner as a guide for five and a half years.
As for Odie's schedule on a daily basis, Dale and I try to stick with it since our furry son is used to it.
Of course, he'll have them moments of being my naughty labra wolf.
*Laughs*
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf