[nagdu] Colorado MS Walk

Bertha Avila Guerrero guerrero.avila at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 3 02:39:32 UTC 2012

Hello all, this message is Dog related because my Little Lady is leading the
way!

Hi Everyone!

Godiva and I are participating in Walk MS 2012, a signature event of the
Colorado-Wyoming Chapter of the National MS Society, and I am asking you to
join us in the movement to create a world free of MS by making a
contribution in support of our efforts. I already have a team formed for the
Saturday, May 5th walk in Colorado Springs.

Please visit my personal page
<http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/COCWalkEvents?px=11029220&pg
=personal&fr_id=18640>
to make a secure online donation - regardless of size.
If you would rather send in your donation, please print this donation form
<http://walkcoc.nationalmssociety.org/site/DocServer/COC_paper_Donation_Form
.pdf?docID=54837>
and mail it in with your check.

Our team has a goal of at least $250!

You can also join us on the day of the event by registering as a participant
<http://walkcoc.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/COCWalkEvents?fr_id=18640
&pg=entry>  and together we can make a difference.

We are team Godiva and Company in the Colorado Springs walk. If you cannot
be there in person, there is an option to be a virtual participant.

Whether you walk or donate (or both), I greatly appreciate your support and
will keep you posted on our progress.

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is the country's largest funder of
research for a cure while helping people with MS lead more fulfilling lives.
More than 88,000 people in Colorado and Wyoming are affected by MS; your
support can and will make changes in their lives.

About the MS Society

*	Multiple sclerosis is an unpredictable, immune-based disease that
attacks the brain and spinal cord. Currently, there is no known cause or
cure for MS.
*	MS typically strikes in the prime of life, usually between the ages
of 20 and 50, with women being two to three times more likely to be
diagnosed with MS.
*	The Society invested $40 million in 2011 funding 325 worldwide
research projects and our Chapter contributed over $1 million towards this
effort.
*	Five research projects are located in Colorado, totaling more than
$1.8 million in funding.
*	The Chapter provides programs, education, advocacy, financial
assistance and other services to help people with MS lead a more productive
life.

 Thanks!
Bertha Avila Guerrero
B A Guerrero and Seeing Eye Dog Godiva