[nagdu] Duct tape 1, doggy distructo jaws 0

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 02:35:56 UTC 2012

Sounds like my husband's dog.  11 pounds of half Chewawa, quarter mini pin, quarter pekinese, and when I brought my first and only guide Brooks, a 75 pound black lab into the family, Ramses let him know really quickly who was boss.  Including mounting Brooks' leg at will for fun.

When we first got here, we had to watch Ramses because he would run up and nip and get in Brooks' face all the time, so we had to put a stop to that.  But, Brooks always knew who ran the house, and it wasn't him.

Jenny