[nagdu] Rest in peace, Echo, April 17, 1995 - May 4, 2012

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat May 5 19:15:59 UTC 2012

Hi, Tracy,
Thank you for posting your piece for Echo and take all the time you and your husband need to grieve.
It's never easy to lose anyone, family, friend, pet or even a working partner.
Odie has degenerative disc disease in hiw loer back as well, so I made the hard decision to retire him as a guide dog.
Not too long after that, he started to feel depressed, so he was put back in service as a medical alert service dog.
I'll be keeping you'alls in my thoughts and prayers.
Bibi