[nagdu] Trunks

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 06:09:53 UTC 2012

A lot of those things you can get right at home. Food dishes and
sutch. Some of the things you can get there is not much to need a
second case. I am going to GEBS in a month and I am taking a carry on
with me and thats all. I am shipping everything else back but a small
bit of dog food which I might not even do that since I am planning to
have food at home before I get home so all things I get from school I
will just ship back. IDK how your school works but mine gives lots of
things for free. A lot of those things are small. Comb or brush, tooth
brush, paste, booties, tie down leash so on so on... All but the food
should be able to fit in a small bag or even your first one. All but
the food depending on what else you take. You school should have sent
you a letter too, or i am guessing they should have. Mine sent me one
with a list of all the things I will get for free and then with the
note saying i could by other things if I wish while being there but,
once again, it all can be shipped home.

--

Lea Williams

Phone;