[nagdu] dog food take #173

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed May 9 11:49:35 UTC 2012

Jewel,

There are articles, books and even college classes on dog food and
nutrition.   I don't know what the guide dog programs cover.  If you're
interested Google will provide you with more leads to reading material
than you could get through in a lifetime.  I go to dog food
analysis.com  It's done by consumers not pet food companies so I feel
better about believing what I read there.

HTH
Julie