[nagdu] Rest in peace Echo

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Fri May 11 05:16:25 UTC 2012

Tracy, I am so sorry to hear about Echo's passing. I lost my retired guide
Nala last August so I know how you feel. Our guide dogs are so special and
they mean so much to us. They are given to us as gifts from God and we love
and care for them only for a short time. We can look back and remember our
time with them, and we will never forget them. When we cross that Rainbow
Bridge, we will be reunited with them again. My thoughts and prayers are
with you in your time of grief. Take care,  Mardi and Shaman and
Tipton,future GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/