[nagdu] Cedarcide

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Wed May 16 12:08:13 UTC 2012

hi Julieand other listers!

It has been a while since I've posted, and  it's good to be back on the
list.

I am absolutely sold on using cedar-based sprays as a flea repellant. A
friend recommended a product called Lawn Guard Organic Flea Repellant,and it
is sold at garden supply stores.

Besides being safe for your lawnand plants, you can apply the spray to your
pets, even to newborn puppies and kittens.

The spray contains cedar oil and essence of juniper.

I just started using it last week,and I've noticed that Gabe is not
scratching nearly as much as before.

I don't know if the Lawn Guard will completely replace the the Advantix that
I also apply monthly between Gabe's shoulder blades, but it's a great
addition.

Julie, where did you find the Cedarcide
i live in Texas, and we are having horrible flea problems this year because
we did not get prolonged freezes during the winter.

Take care all,and I look forward to seeing many of you at Convention.

Liz and Gabe