[nagdu] Choosing a School

NCBootman ncbootman at gmail.com
Wed May 16 17:25:04 UTC 2012

I made the assumption that all schools were basically equal. I definitely know that people are biased to the school they went to and respect that. However, in light of the response received from another list member, how can I explore the reputations of guide dog schools and get feedback on those perceived to be good or those who may have a bad reputation in the field? Feel free to talk to me offlist at dgcnc at bellsouth.net instead of a hundred opinions. If the feedback may be helpful to the group, then that is one thing but not wanting to clog the list either. It should also be noted that my roommate is planning to get a veteran assistance dog so the two dogs must be compatible with each other. All advice is welcome.

Greg