[nagdu] Bring Guide Dogs to Scotland

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Sun May 20 05:58:10 UTC 2012

Hi:

I'm looking at taking Bogart to London in August. The rabies tigra test is no longer necessary. One must have their dog micro chipped, current rabies shots, correct paperwork done and worm medicine 48 hours before leaving. Google defra uk and that should give you the website that tells you what you need to do. Perhaps checking with guide dogs uk would be useful as well. They have given me good info already. google guide dogs uk. Sorry, I don't have all the websites at my fingertips right now. Write me off line at g.steeves at shaw.ca if you want the links.

Cheers
Gary