[nagdu] private guide training

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Thu May 31 20:27:04 UTC 2012

I hadn't completed any recent O&M lessons and they didn't deny me. I
think probably that's because they have changed and grown in the last
several years for the better, so your experience probably depends on
when you applied. I know they for sure want you to have good cain
skills and good o&m skills though. Anyway, hope Jessica finds a good
situation soon. Keep us posted and feel free to write me off list if
you need anything.
Laurel and Stockard