[nagdu] First State Convention

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 14:48:17 UTC 2012

How long have you had your dog? Has the dog had much experience with canes? If not, you might be aware that the dog may be a little skittish. I don't know how big the Virginia convention is. Also, if there are other dogs there, your dog might be distracted by them. You will want to take any precautions you take anywhere else about that. I often try to leave meetings a little early to get the dog outside in plenty of time. I do that especially if we are having a luncheon so I won't be so late arriving there. I can't actually think of anything else. Mostly, it is very much like your day-to-day time with the dog.

Cindy Lou