[nagdu] adventures with Zeb and I

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Sat Nov 3 16:34:09 UTC 2012

hi Rebecca,
Good for you for just ignoring that lady who made those comments to you
about your dog wearing the gentle leader. You just never know what people
will say. I know you love Zeb and you would never cause her any discomfort
at any time. People just don't understand about what the gentle leader is
for when we have our dogs wear them. I always get someone asking me when
Gipp is wearing his gentle leader that is so mean or why is your dog wearing
a muzzle. And then i usually have to explain that  this isn't a muzzle but a
gentle leader to have more control over the dogs head. The dog can still
open and close his mouth.  This way we can have control over the dogs head
so that he or she can't sniff or try to grab things off of the floor or even
pull too hard while in harness.

Also I'm glad Zeb did great guide work for you and wasn't bothered by the
play you went and saw. Keep up the good work my friend. Take care.

lori and the Gipper