[nagdu] How to measure a sucessful guide dog team?

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Nov 3 20:02:20 UTC 2012

I believe that when the dog and human both know what to expect from on
another they're close!  Also, I think the handlers ability to keep the dog
on task is critical. If the dog is constantly cutting up and doesn't stay on
task, sometimes the handler may need to access what they might be doing
wrong.