[nagdu] dog food kibble size

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 12:28:39 UTC 2012

Hello,
I know I personally have written about dog before, as well as others,
but this is a bit different. I'm concerned about ingredients, but
that's not hte main point here.
My dog, Bailey was on science diet sensitive stomach at Pilot dogs.
Its a fairly large kibble piece, so she ate at a pretty good pace, not
fast, not slow, she actually ahd to chew the food. I had decided on
canidae before getting her, and while she seems to like the canidae,
note we're still feeding both kibbles right now, the pieces are tiny
tiny compared to the science diet.
I've done a bit of research, and the following are brands/forumulas
I'm considering, I'm wondering if anyone is feeding, has fed, or has
even seen the kibble and could give me a better idea to the size.
The reason I don't liek the smallness of the canidae all life stages
kibbles is she has trouble getting them out of the bowl they are so
small, and there is absolutely no chewing just lick swallow, which I
don't like too much.
so here is what i'm considering
blue buffalow salmon and potato
california natural chicken and rice
chicken soup for the dog lovers soul large breed
innova large bites
orijen adult
orijen 6 fresh fish
taste of the wild pacific stream
wellness core
wellness core ocean
wellness salmon and potato
If you have any experience with any of these, or know of any other
good quality foods with large pieces, please write either on or off
list.
I'd love love love to hear from anyone with info.
Thank you.
Jessica and Bailey