[nagdu] In question please

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 16:26:41 UTC 2012

Rebecca,
Ok this is your official email from me as the moderator. I will ask that you be nicer in your responses to list members. I understand what your saying but state it in a nicer way. We can not judge people, we can not make assumptions, nor can we jump to conclusions. Be nice please!

Thank you,

Marsha, Moderator
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com