[nagdu] Working Our Dogs

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Nov 10 17:15:25 UTC 2012

If you're only walking in your neighborhood, every day the same, and it's
not very challenging, he might just be bored.  Or he may be a
destination-oriented dog who doesn't enjoy what I call the big circle,
leaving home and going in a big circle back to home.
Is there anywhere you can walk to, like a store, park, friend's house?
Can you accompany someone in your family when they go out grocery shopping
or whatever?
Tracy