[nagdu] Note from the moderator Re: my day from yesterday

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Thu Nov 15 17:38:43 UTC 2012

Hi Brenda,
Glad my e-mail helped you.  Just remember: Nobody is living in your body so
they have no say in what you feel is best for you or what choices you make
in life.  it is yours to make.

What ever decision about getting a dog you make, get as much information as
possible.  Talk to guide dog users and even partially sighted guide dog
users if there's any in your area.

Good luck to you.

Lyn and Landon
"Education creates tolerance towards diversity."