[nagdu] retirement

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Wed Nov 21 00:25:13 UTC 2012

Hannah,

Wow! I am so sorry that Princess is not getting past the distractions
and all. I know how hard you worked to get her and how much you love
her. I'm also proud of you for making the best decision for both of you.
It isn't easy, but it's how it is.

As a poodle guide user, I know about the poodle temperament, excitement,
distractability, those things you describe. Some poodles, it seems, can
go dancing down the sidewalk looking everywhere but where they are going
without running anybody into anything. But it makes sense that not all
would be able to do both at the same time. I'm sorry you ahve to make
such hard decisions for your precious, beautiful girl.

Keep us posted. You know we are all here with you!

Tami