[nagdu] This is entertaining

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Nov 21 03:45:00 UTC 2012

Now when my dog gets ready to settle down for a winters long nap, loll
he grones.
When my other dogs would grone like this, it would mean they need to
get out before they throw up.
Not this one, he is snoring enjoying the winter nap.
Do your dogs do the same thing?
How do you know the difference.
Now this cracks me up because he will do something and then my driver
says he looks sleepy.
Gee he isn't on a pill of any kind loll.
What a funny boy.
Then car stopps and wow we are ready to rock and roll.
Or if I stand up, he jumps up ready to buggy.
If I sit near my husband, against all rules of a dog smile, he is rite
there wanting to not be forgotten.
We encourage him to play with toys chewing bone and chewing on the toys
he likes the best.
he gets lots of attention.
Just some thoughts.

--