[nagdu] retirement

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 06:44:58 UTC 2012

Bibi,
Thank you for the advice. I will keep trying to get a hold of someone.
I don't think I'm going to go back to Pilot though. I want to go to a school
nearby so I can get more support and now that I learned the hard way of I
should not request specific breeds, I think Guide dogs for the blind will be
my next school.
hannah