[nagdu] This is entertaining

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Nov 21 15:45:38 UTC 2012

Holly is the master of the Merry Chase!  Sunday before church I took both
the dogs out and apparently Hollys leash rode down low on my arm.  I think
she saw a bunny and, off she went!  Well, it took me 5 minutes to get her to
come back but she finally did.  What a way to wake up in the morning! And,
by the looks of her with leaves and all in her fur, it must have been fun!
OK!  I know poodles have hair but anything that soft is still fur to me!